Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Monday was busy

Good morning,

Man i had a fucken hectic yesterday... I sent about a million emails and did a million things.
I have finally got the artwork sorted for our for our EP so I am just waiting for that and then I'm gonna go postal CRAZY!
Sending it all around the country and the world. I have all these excellent ideas, but not too sure how to execute them.
We are getting a video shot for the track 'Daisy Chain' on Thursday - Thanks to the guys at Natty History.
That will be cool I think.

Just found a very cool new band in the UK called 'in case of fire' (http://www.myspace.com/incaseoffire) They are a bit like Refused crossed with Blood Brothers 2 of my favorite bands from my hardcore days.

That's it from me today

Hope you are well

Couch
K@N

No comments: